Perfect Player Setup
HOW TO INSTALL AND SET UP PERFECT PLAYER ON ANDROID PHONE, ANDROID BOX AND ANDROID TV V2, Amazon Fire TV/Stick
- Install Perfect Player from the Playstore or from here http://niklabs.com/
- Open Perfect Player
- Open Perfect Player Settings Menu (cog icon)
- Select General
- Select Playlist 1
- Enter the M3U URL supplied in your New Account Email (case sensitive)
- Give the playlist a name
- Select OK
- Select EPG 1
- Enter the EPG URL supplied in your New Account Email (case sensitive)
- Change download if no data on current date to Download once a day (drop down menu click on little triangle)
- Select OK
- Press Back Twice
- Press the 3 line button on remote/on keyboard/touch screen touch little square icon top left
- Change Epg Show Epg to Epg Hide Epg
- If all steps have been done correctly and there are no typos you should have a Channel List and EPG
- If it doesn't load a Channel List or EPG the corresponding URL may have a typo.
To many categories? Do this:
- Go to settings and then GUI.
- Check "Show channels groups as folders". Now you can hit left on the controller and you get choose categories and allow you to skip All Channels and go directly to Category you want.