If your payment is declined or failed, you can change other credit card to pay again.
Your second payment is declined/failed again, please check it is not due to the following situations:
- Using VPN – Please do not use VPN when you pay for an order. Merchants will flag as high risk fraud.
- Card security code failed – Please note that an incorrect card security code could cause payment failure. Card security code is the short numeric code on the back of your credit card. Please verify that you have entered the correct card security code and try again.
- Insufficient fund – If you meet the insufficient fund error log when you make payment by credit card, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account and that payment for your order does not exceed your credit limit.
- We recommend our users use a Visa or Mastercard as it rends to finish the payment without issues.
- Exceed limit – Please make sure the order amount does not exceed your credit card limit. Or the payment is unable to go through smoothly.
The 3-D security code failed
Please make sure that:
1. Your credit card should be authorized by your credit card issuer to make an online payment by activating 3-D Security Code.
2. Your credit card has activated 3-D security code. If you have not activated 3-D Security Code, please contact your card issuer with this issue.
The 3-D Security Code for Visa is called Verified by Visa (VBV) and for Master Card is called MasterCard Secure Code.
If your order has been closed for security reason, your payment will not be deducted. However, some banks would hold this payment in this situation. Usually the bank will reserve the payment for up to 7 business days before releasing back to the card holder. If you have any concern about your payment, please be advised to check with your credit card company for details.